48 w - Translate

$NSAV my questions were not asked nor answered. I sold at low 0.05 and now waiting to buy back at lower prices.

If she breaks 0.04 support we might be able to jump back in high 0.02 or when $NSAV drops the bomb of which exchange they are the 51% stakeholder.

One last thing holders, I am a trader, if I see weakness I will pull the trigger. All of you should already know this by now as I have been trading her for several months. I definitely will try to buy her back.

IMO Zelman Yakubov