$NSAV just not behaving, huge selling pressure continues and taking her back down hard. Seems like this position of traders we buy on the rumor, sell on the news! ASCM been trying to hold support but was not successful on every BID level. This is her last level of support at around 0.055! Adding more here, if she holds now, we need a late-day rally closing to 0.10 or near it.
I just added, the average down my price and let's see if she bounces up hard before the close, if this happens .25-.40 sometime this month!
The trade is still fair and prices are worth adding here imo.